What inspires you?
Open Office Astoria is a flexible, shared office space that provides an inspiring, co-working, and collaborative environment for local and traveling professionals.
Located where the mighty Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean just East of the Astoria-Megler Bridge, our space offers open floor plans with a throwback, Industrial aesthetic that provides a productive space for creatives, start-ups, and collaborators. If you're a local looking to get out of your home office a few hours a week, setting up a business with 3-20 people, or a traveling professional seeing the sights, we provide a flexible work environment for you to create your best work.
Open Office Astoria is open for you and your work.
Perched above the Columbia river sit eight offices, a think tank, areas to lounge, a deck and shared amenities.
- All options require membership* and includes unlimited use of common spaces, and priority access for meeting space.
- Furnished offices seat up to six collaborators
- Plenty of open space for getting to know your neighbors and their inspirations.
- Plate it, heat it, keep it fresh - there's a kitchenette for that!
- Rent for a month or make Open Office Astoria your office for a while.
- Weekly and monthly rates are available, as well as single day rates for conference and meeting rooms.
Contact us for a tour and pricing by completing the contact form below.
Take advantage of our dog-friendly offices while overlooking the Columbia River and sipping your morning coffee. If you need to stretch your legs, the historic Pier 12 boasts many attractions such as: Buoy Brewery, Baked Alaska, coffee shops, boutiques, and walking paths. Hi-speed wifi is available to all tenants, as well as complimentary coffee from Pacific NW local roasters, dog bowls, dog treats, a microwave, and a refrigerator.
For tour and pricing information please use the contact form below.